Effective Date 14th November 2018
In circumstances where we act as a processor, we process information on behalf of our Clients and in compliance with their lawful instructions and in full accordance with applicable data protections laws.
Our registered office is at Unit 15 Kilmartin N6 Centre, Athlone, Co. Westmeath and we are a company registered in Ireland under company number Company No. 533813. We are registered on the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office Register; registration number 14280/A.
Information That We Collect
Aserve Investigators Ltd processes your personal information to meet our legal, statutory and contractual obligations and to provide you with our products and services and to carry out lawful enquiries and investigations. We will never collect any unnecessary personal data from you and do not process your information in any way, other than as specified in this notice.
The personal data that we collect is: –
- Telephone Number
- Residential Address and/or Business Address
- Publicly available Internet Searches
We collect information in the below ways: –
- Online Contact Form for Website Enquiries
- At registration and engagement
- At events and for marketing
- When submitting a curriculum vitae when applying for a role in Aserve
- Automatically from your device – we automatically collect certain information from your browsers or device when you use certain services or read a message from us i.e. unique identifier, operating systems, information may also be recorded by cookies and similar technologies when you use the Services.
- Internet Searches from publicly accessible domains
- Local Enquiries by Field Agents
How We Use Your Personal Data
Aserve takes your privacy very seriously and will never disclose, or share your data unless required to do so by law. We only retain your data for as long as is necessary and for the purpose(s) specified in this notice.
The purposes and reasons for processing your personal data are detailed below: –
- We collect your personal data in the performance of a contract or to provide a service,
- We collect and store your personal data as part of our legal obligation for business accounting and tax purposes
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation, a court order or to exercise and defend legal claims, and
- Where necessary for the purpose of our or other’s legitimate interests.
We do not collect or compile information for dissemination or sale to outside parties for marketing purposes, or host mailings on behalf of third parties.
You have the right to access any personal information that Aserve processes about you and to request information about: –
- What personal data we hold about you
- The purposes of the processing
- The categories of personal data concerned
- The recipients to whom the personal data has/will be disclosed
- How long we intend to store your personal data for
- If we did not collect the data directly from you, information about the source
If you believe that we hold any incomplete or inaccurate data about you, you have the right to ask us to correct and/or complete the information and we will strive to do so as quickly as possible; unless there is a valid reason for not doing so, at which point you will be notified.
You also have the right to request erasure of your personal data or to restrict processing (where applicable) in accordance with the data protection laws; as well as to object to any direct marketing from us. Where applicable, you have the right to data portability of your information and the right to be informed about any automated decision-making we may use.
If we receive a request from you to exercise any of the above rights, we may ask you to verify your identity before acting on the request; this is to ensure that your data is protected and kept secure.
Aserve Investigators Ltd takes your privacy seriously and takes every reasonable measure and precaution to protect and secure your personal data. We work hard to protect you and your information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have several layers of security measures in place.
How Long We Keep Your Data
Aserve only ever retains personal information for as long as is necessary and we have strict review and retention policies in place to meet these obligations.
Lodging A Complaint
Aserve only processes your personal information in compliance with this privacy notice and in accordance with the relevant data protection laws. If, however you wish to raise a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data or are unsatisfied with how we have handled your information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Office of the Data Protection Commission
Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, and our site relies on cookies to optimise user experience and for features and services to function properly.
Most web browsers allow some control to restrict or block cookies through the browser settings, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website or services. For more information about cookies visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
Our Contact Information
Aserve Investigators Ltd
Unit 15 Kilmartin N6 Centre,