Aserve has recently expanded the list of working Agents to sixteen in the Kildare area and the surrounding counties. Nationwide there are over seventy Agents operating in all counties and Agents will work together as required on instruction from Aserve to complete a trace inquiry should this be necessary, ie, if a subject has moved location geographically.
All Agents (Summons/Process servers and Tracing Agents) are fully licenced by the Private Security Authority and operate fully within the confines of the regulations outlined by same. The carry both their PSA License and their Aserve Identification Card with them when working for Aserve. The Aserve Agents are all retired members of the Gardai and have an in depth knowledge of the Kildare area and will travel to any town/village in the county.
As stated all Agents are retired Gardai and so bring over 30 years’ experience of legal and investigative procedures to the role. In addition to this Aserve ensures that all Agents and Research staff are licensed by the Private Security Authority and undergo a fully comprehensive training process in the area of document serving and tracing. This training includes:
- Data Protection, most recently all Research Staff have undergone training in the new GDPR regulations that come into effect in May 2018.
- the service of documents to ensure “good service”
- correct endorsement of documents,
- correct completion of Aserve Declaration Forms
- Health & Safety Issues
- IT Training, including specific training on the internal secure email network and the Streamline tracking system, which is accessed by Clients, Agents and Research Staff only.