Aserve has an ever growing list of Agents who work within the Meath area and its surroundings. Aserve provides a nationwide service which ensures that our Clients have the best possible chance of a positive outcome in a trace or serve.
Agents are fully licenced by the Private Security Authority and the Client has the benefit of knowing that the service provided by Aserve and its’ Agents is fully regulated and complies with all regulations governing the location or tracing of an individual. Agents carry both their PSA Licence and their Aserve Identification Card with them at all times when working for Aserve. All Aserve Agents are fully Licenced and certified as follows:
Private Security Authority Licence No. 06002.
Registered Data Processors Ref. No. 14280/A
ISO 9001:2008 Quality Certified Company.
All Agents, who are retired Gardai with an exemplary service also undergo a full background check and a thorough training schedule before being employed by Aserve and before they can commence serves or traces. Annual mandatory training is ongoing and an Aserve requirement for each Agent and for the Research staff.
Sample of Agent Training requirements:
- Data Protection, most recently all Research Staff have undergone training in the new GDPR regulations that come into effect in May 2018.
- the service of documents to ensure “good service”
- correct endorsement of documents,
- correct completion of Aserve Declaration Forms
- Health & Safety Issues
- IT Training, including specific training on the internal secure email network and the Streamline tracking system, which is accessed by Clients, Agents and Research Staff only.