Aserve have a number of PSA licenced agents in the Wicklow area and the surrounding border counties. These Agents are all retired members of the Gardai and have extensive knowledge of the Wickow area from their time spent in the force.
They also bring in excess of 30 years’ experience of dealing with members of the public in various settings and a background knowledge of the legal system and the related documentation such as summons, court papers, witness summons, debt claim notices and subpoenas.
Agents tracing subjects will also have access to back up from the Research Team who will have completed a desktop search.
Aserve ensures that all Agents and Research staff are licensed by the Private Security Authority and undergo a fully comprehensive training process in the area of document serving and tracing. This training includes:
- Data Protection, most recently all Research Staff have undergone training in the GDPR
- The service of documents to ensure “good service”
- Correct endorsement of documents,
- Correct completion of Aserve Declaration Forms
- Health & Safety Issues
- IT Training, including specific training on the internal secure email network and the Streamline tracking system, which is accessed by Clients, Agents and Research Staff only.