Aserve has five Agents who work within the Laois area and its bordering counties, namely Offaly, Tipperary, Kilkenny, Carlow and Kildare. Aserve provides a nationwide service (70 agents nationwide) to ensure the Client the best possible chance of a positive outcome in a trace or serve. Agents from surrounding counties will often collaborate and share information during at trace or serve should a subject have moved geographical location.
Agents are fully licenced by the Private Security Authority and the Client has the benefit of knowing that the service provided by Aserve and it’s Agents is fully regulated and complies with all regulations governing the location or tracing of an individual. Agents carry both their PSA Licence and their Aserve Identification Card with them at all times when working for Aserve.
All Agents undergo a full background check and a thorough training schedule before being employed by Aserve and before they can commence serves or traces. Annual mandatory training and up-skilling is an Aserve requirement for each Agent and for the Research staff.
Sample of Agent Training requirements:
- Data Protection, most recently all Research Staff have undergone training in the new GDPR regulations that come into effect in May 2018.
- the service of documents to ensure “good service”
- correct endorsement of documents,
- correct completion of Aserve Declaration Forms
- Health & Safety Issues
- IT Training, including specific training on the internal secure email network and the Streamline tracking system, which is accessed by Clients, Agents and Research Staff only.